After the swim last Sunday...I go to the gym twice to meet with Trainer Rob.
I did a TRX workout...Wednesday...love trx...I think...
Another workout on Friday at the gym. I am really loving the gym. I has helped a ton to have someone helping me. He is so keen and supportive and has huge biceps. Just thought I would throw that in. A bit of a gym rat, but he has been good for me!
The weekend came. I was intending to run on Saturday...but was lazy and the kids had some stuff going on...like a hockey wind up and I was in charge of cupcakes. So had to get up early and get those suckers made and iced and sprinkled.
Went for my Sunday swim. Main set was 10 x 100 meters...3 min rest...10 x 100 meters. Fun! Really! I like those kinds of sets. The goal was to hold an average pace for all 20 leaving on the 2 minutes. Managed to hold 1:33-ish pace for my 100s. Super pleased as I have not been swiming much at all so I think this is a great start!
Yesterday I ran. Only for 20 minutes. My legs hurt today. I looked my Garmin and I had not ran since Feb 17th...and before that it was in October...so I am starting from square one here...but I feel fantastic, my sleep issues are all but fixed, and I am looking forward to getting back into that fit and strong person I wance was!!
Here's to me!
Our lives are inspired by the dreams we have from the earliest stages of our youth. When you combine passion and hard work, then success is always possible. While no road is every straight, dedication and persistence will always lead you to your dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kelly's Favorite Quotes
- You can quit and they don't care...but YOU will always know.
- You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Always maintain composure and class. Hard work will yield results" - I live my life by this one
- "Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality that guarantees all others." - One of my favorite historical figures
- "Don't hug me Mom, you are all sweaty!" - My 5 year old
- "You're gonna run a 1/2 marathon in February, in ski pants?"-My Co-Worker
- "Go for it! Let us know what you need." - My Boss
- "It ain't the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man." - My Dad
- "You signed up for...what?" - My Spouse
No comments:
Post a Comment